Saturday, January 07, 2006

sophie

what a cunt. i mean, really. i want to send her an email now. the title is going to be "you blew (name omitted)*, for christ's sake!"

you blew (name) fucking (omitted), so i really... i don't think it's fair for you, after my whole deliberate effort not to tool myself out by being over-eager with you, after very deliberately not getting your phone number, not friendster-messaging you until you had done so first, etc.-- not doing a single fucking thing, but i make plans to show up at a mutual friend's and lo and behold you're there-- it's not fucking fair for you to then deliver this whole "can i be really honest with you" monologue bout how after your experience in mexico and general history with guys etc. etc. that you thought, that the first thing that occurred to you upon waking up with me on that air mattress was "as much as i enjoyed my conversation with this guy i really can't get involved in a relationship with anybody so we need to be just friends" or some such unholy bullshit-- i mean-- who fucking asked you? who ever implied anything to the contrary? and i was doing a reasonable job of holding my shit together about the whole affair, being cool with the probable eventuality that nothing would come of it-- and feeling pretty proud of myself for the aforementioned detached, non-self-debasing strategy, and you know , somehow you find the one thing in the whole universe of possibilities that could make this a negative experience for me in retrospect and really piss me off, which is to pre-emptively reject me on some transparently bogus grounds for the purpose of your fucking chick self-aggrandizement. to somehow validate your fucking chick view of the universe as "oh my god, so many guys really want to be in relationships with me but i just need to be free right now."

*he's this guy who's like, 40 years old whom she apparently gave a blowjob to 8 months ago. the point is that these girls are huge whores but then somehow when it comes to me they have to retain their fucking feminine aloofness

6 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

I was watching Americas Next Top Model and their task was to make a pose in which they looked "aloof" and most of them just stood there flashing their eyes at Tyra.

3:19 AM  
Blogger iris of the dead said...

Sucks. I hate these whores. I've been pulling the same shit though. Obsessively telling men I'm "just not ready, can we just be friends?" It's fucked up and manipulative. It's all I can do. I can't let it happen again. "No, No, No," is a form of "yes, Yes, Yes."

7:48 AM  
Blogger iris of the dead said...

Sucks. I hate these whores. I've been pulling the same shit though. Obsessively telling men I'm "just not ready, can we just be friends?" It's fucked up and manipulative. It's all I can do. I can't let it happen again. "No, No, No," is a form of "yes, Yes, Yes."

7:48 AM  
Blogger vulkoqq said...

really, it's my own fault though. this email would have been redundant because i ended up telling her basically the same shit, loudly, while drunk, right after she let slip the incendiary comment. if i had just let her chick bullshit slide i maybe could have had a chance at keeping things going, but i took the bait. now we will never speak again.

10:32 PM  
Blogger Mr. Richard Lee said...

Hit her.

5:19 AM  
Blogger drowning in the desert said...

play into her game, treat her like the whore she is, take photos, degrade her. Once she gets hooked-fuck another nasty girl, have her blow you, choke her with it until the dried cunt juice from teh previous whore begins to moisten, ask her how a $5 hooker taste--drop her like a brick and watch her shatter into pieces.

Then-ur complete.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home