Monday, October 03, 2005

mouth tumors

And I have mouth tumors, these little translucent blobs, little polyps on my inner lip that appear, become painful, tumesce, and then the pain goes away but the thing-- what I can only assume is a precancerous growth-- does not. There are like four of them now. I don't give a shit if I die but I know that if I did have cancer it would be cancer of the face, where they have to chop off my bottom lip and replace it with blister-smooth un-color-matched tissue from my thigh or something, or pig-fetus skin...

Or cancer of the dick. Or the ass. Cancer that would either ruin my last days of life in the most hideous possible way or some kind of embarassing cancer where the shame of telling about it would outweigh any mileage I'd get from telling people i'm dying.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Richard Lee said...

Sounds like just regular old canker sores to me.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Go to the pharmacy and buy some Kanka. Dry your mouth with cotton and then put a few drops on these soars. This stuff puts a protective coat over them and then they miraculously disapear.

12:08 AM  
Blogger cathy no said...

i have 2 canker sores right now and a sore throat. i went on webmd.com and the first thing to show up when i typed in my symptoms were oral cancer. i'd be really pissed if i got oral cancer cuz that's my luck - i smoke some cigarettes when i drink on weekends but that's really about it but there are other 2 pack a day chain smokers out there who would never end up with something awful like oral cancer. sorry to be such a self-pitying hypochondriac. by the way the mom on "throw momma from the train" had tongue cancer and most of her tongue was removed so that's why she talked like that.

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home