Sunday, May 01, 2005

when i masturbate

When I masturbate, my fantasy is that the girl is using no birth control and begs me not to come in her, but I do anyway. And I think about how she's definitely going to get pregnant, and it will ruin her life. That's what it takes for me to get off.

When I'm fucking Caroline, who does not use birth control and makes me pull out, in order to come I have to concentrate fiendishly hard up to the very last microsecond on the idea that I'm not going to pull out this time, that I'm going to to squeeze her half to death with my big gym arms and crush all the resistance out of her as I pump her full of come, which I know will impregnate her. Which I know will ruin her life.

And then I pull out and sheepishly nut into my boxers.

3 Comments:

Blogger Miguel Cervantes said...

dude! hahaha! ur blog has never failed to entertain me... keep it up!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Julie said...

I always wondered what guys jacked off to. Thanks for your honest vulgarity, Tim.

5:14 AM  
Blogger cathy no said...

does caroline read your blog, tim?

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home