Sunday, April 03, 2005

mysis relicta

I'm horny and I would like to beat off, but I can't. The reason is-- I buy these special shrimp for my fish. They come in a huge frozen block and I have to saw off one little chunk for them at a time. Today I figured I would cut up a bunch all at once, since it's a pain in the ass, and put them in a ziploc bag for future use. The shrimp smell awful, like rotten clams, ands it's that oily kind of smell, like garlic and onions have, that doesn't come off you even after washing. The best you can do is kind of cover it up.

So I cut up a bunch of shrimp cubes. And then, retard that I am, I went into the bathroom and took a piss without thinking-- without washing my hands. The smell was communicated to my penis.

So I'd like to beat off, but I can smell my cock from here. And when I start getting horny, and start picturing the chick who sits next to me at work popping into my cubicle to shine my knob... she gets my pants open and looks up-- appalled, even in the fantasy, at the rotten mollusk-stench.

It's like if you ever brought mussels home from the beach as a kid, and then when you found them in your little pail the next day-- that smell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home