Sunday, May 01, 2005

an addendum

By way of explanation-- when I say "(*potentially inflammatory sentiment omitted--*)" it's not really true. The chick is extremely hot. But when I am most assured of the fact that she's attracted to me she starts to look like that and when I think she' s blowing me off I remember how preposterously hot she is. Everybody's like that, I think-- just horrifically self-sabotaging in a way that-- there's some fucking mechanism, a brutally efficient one, whose purpose is to make sure you're never happy. That if somebody likes you you can never find them attractive, but if they don't give a fuck about you they're painfully beautiful-- this is not news to anybody, my saying this. But Jesus-- it's fucking perverse.

1 Comments:

Blogger cathy no said...

i agree

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home