Monday, February 07, 2005

what it means to be horny

Girls don't know what it means to be horny.

I haven't beat off in a couple days. I was at the gym today on the stretch mats and this fat chick came in, not huge but definitely a pig and with this weird kind of Down's-syndromey-looking face, and she got down next to me on the mat and curled up on her back holding the backs of her knees in these tiny little track shorts. And her rhinocerine girth was oriented so that her inner track short leg had flopped open, affording me a view of her fat, swollen, rare-meat -in-a-sandwich bag vagina. And I looked. I kept looking. Not like at a car accident but because I can't help but stare at a pussy, and what's more I got a chubby.

That's what horny means. Not some bullshit I-used-my-vibrator-after-the-Brad-Pitt-movie.

1 Comments:

Blogger DJ Booty Rub said...

speaking of a fat ass
http://the-massacre.com/discoinferno.mov

4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home