Monday, February 28, 2005

serious as a handshake

I just read that five hockey players have been expelled from my high school for getting BJ's from one girl in the locker room...

http://www.boston.com/news/education/k_12/articles/2005/02/20/milton_academy_rocked_by_expulsions/

When I was at that school you couldn't get the girls to say the word blowjob, much less blow five guys. I guess jocks are different. The question is: did they get kicked out because of right-wing or left-wing puritanism? In other words, was it simple priggishness or was it that since, to paraphrase F. Scott Fitzgerald, these boarding schools are under the heel of the ultra-liberal Northeastern colleges, they're quick to adopt the politics of the kind of deconstructionist rug muncher who sees all heterosexual sex as rape because she used to get fingerfucked by her uncle in the tool shed?

Whatever, fuck em. If I can't get sucked off neither can you, meathead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home